"Want a memorable wedding? Don't skimp on the entertainment budget. This is what your guests will remember"!!Bride Magazine
I treat every Wedding or Event as a unique experience so it is impossible for our team to give anyone a "cookie cutter" type price over the phone or on a web page. We simply don't do business that way. Anyone can claim to be a DJ. But to be a professional DJ it takes hours and hours of practice and actual event experience. The Hit Man has been entertaining party people in Jacksonville, Salt Lake City, Denver Colorado and Atlanta since 1980. We've been around the block and played nearly every type of event (including a Divorce party). We've actually forgotten how many events we've participated in.
The prices we quote are in line and comparable to what other quality and professional DJ Services charge. However our service is anything but typical. We take your happiness and satisfaction to be the number one priority every time. In all the years we've been doing this we have never had a complaint or negative comment.What is covered in our price quote:
EVERYTHING! . Our performance includes hours and hours of music shopping, visits to the venue, meetings with the venue manager and your coordinator as well as many conferences as it takes to make certain everything is perfect for your special day. We estimate about 60 hours of work goes into each individual performance
. Nobody else does that!
So, rest assured you aren't being charged for a few hours of music. You are getting a well planned and professional entertainment experience. No one is more detailed oriented than the Hit Man team.Your Wedding Experience
- Professional Master of Ceremonies (Keeps party moving, directs activities per your schedule)
- Disc Jockey/Entertainer/Music Programmer
- 3-4 Hours of Nonstop Dance Music Of your choice
- Professional Quality ProReck, Numark Sound/Audio System
- Wireless microphone for speeches & Toasts
- Multi color Dance Floor lighting and uplighting with Fog Machine (Lighting & Fog evening events only)
- Pre-planning meetings and site visits
- Cocktail/Dinner Mingling music
- Two (2) hour prior to event set up and testing